A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mehta
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mehta Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Mehta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital Boriatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj J Mehta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj J. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Mehta practices Psychiatry near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Psychiatrists.