A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Jain, Urologist, Surgeon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Jain, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj M Jain MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj M. Jain practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Jain practices Urology near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Urologists.