A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Jain, Urologist, Surgeon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Jain, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- pelvic organ prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Jain has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Mahtab Jain MD is a male Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj M. Jain practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Jain practices Urology and Surgery near Goodyear, AZ.
See Goodyear Urologists and Goodyear Surgeons.