Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Karan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Karan, Internist, Family Practitioner, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karan
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Karan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Karan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Karan graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Karan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Kumar Karan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj K. Karan practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Karan has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Karan practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Internists, Hacienda Heights Endocrinologists, Hacienda Heights Primary Care Doctors, and Hacienda Heights Pediatricians.