A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Karan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Karan, Internist, Family Practitioner, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karan
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Karan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Karan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Karan graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Karan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Kumar Karan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj K. Karan practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Karan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Pankaj Karan practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hacienda Heights, CA and Arcadia, CA.
See Covina Internists, Covina Endocrinologists, Covina Family Physicians, Covina General Practitioners, and Covina Pediatricians.