A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Karan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Karan, Internist, Family Practitioner, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Karan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karan graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Karan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Kumar Karan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj K. Karan practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Karan has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Karan practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Internists, Hacienda Heights Endocrinologists, Hacienda Heights Family Physicians, and Hacienda Heights General Practitioners.