Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Karan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Karan, Internist, Family Practitioner, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Karan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Karan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Karan graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Dr. Karan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Kumar Karan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj K. Karan practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Karan has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Karan practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Hacienda Heights, CA.
See Hacienda Heights Internists, Hacienda Heights Endocrinologists, Hacienda Heights Primary Care Doctors, Hacienda Heights General Practitioners, and Hacienda Heights Pediatricians.