A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Khemka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Khemka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khemka
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Khemka, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Khemka graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khemka has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj M Khemka MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj M. Khemka practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Khemka has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Khemka practices Infectious Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Infectious Disease Doctors.