A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar, MD, MBBS is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ksheersagar graduated from Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical CollegeUniversity of Mumbai, India. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ksheersagar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ksheersagar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans