A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ksheersagar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ksheersagar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ksheersagar graduated from Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical CollegeUniversity of Mumbai, India. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ksheersagar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Anil Ksheersagar MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj A. Ksheersagar practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar practices Family Medicine near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Primary Care Doctors.