Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar
Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Family Medicine. Dr. Ksheersagar is affiliated with Windham Hospital, UMass Memorial Medical Center and St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center. Dr. Ksheersagar has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. James Broadhurst
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi31
Dr. Virginia Van Duyne
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Worcester, MA 0 mi8
Dr. Umer Saleem
Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi15