A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ksheersagar graduated from Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical CollegeUniversity of Mumbai, India. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ksheersagar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Windham Comm Memorial Hospital & Hatch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj A Ksheersagar MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj A. Ksheersagar practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Pankaj Ksheersagar practices Family Medicine near Maricopa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Willimantic, CT and Omaha, NE.
See Maricopa Primary Care Doctors.