A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Mowji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Mowji is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Mowji, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mowji graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Mowji has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Jairam Mowji MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj J. Mowji practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Mowji has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Mowji practices Diagnostic Radiology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Radiologists.