A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- West Suburban Medical Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Hirabhai Patel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj H. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pankaj Patel practices Internal Medicine near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Garland Internists.