A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj Sharma practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Silverdale, WA.
See Silverdale Internists and Silverdale Gastroenterologists.