A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Sharma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Sharma, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Gajra Raja Medical College, Gwalior.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Sharma BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj Sharma practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Sharma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Silverdale, WA.
See Silverdale Internists and Silverdale Gastroenterologists.