Dr. Pankaj Sharma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pankaj Sharma?

Unprofessional

Posted on September 19th, 2016

He performed a colonoscopy on me even though the anesthesia given to me did not put me under. I felt everything and the whole procedure was pure torture. Dr. Sharma was fully aware the anesthesia hadn't worked yet chose to continue with the procedure.

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Couldn't ask for better care or a more knowledgeable Dr. I never felt rushed through my appointments. He allows all the time you need to have your questions answered. I highly recommend Dr. Sharma to anyone with digestive issues. Great guy.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I've been Dr. Sharma patient many years and have always been treated well. Thorough, takes time to find out what you've been doing and excellent staff.

RUN FROM THIS ONE

Posted on December 31st, 2013

Run from this doctor like there is no tomorrow!!!!!!! Not only did he give me a medication that was incompatible with what I was already taking, his attitude was very flippant when I brought this to his attention. He said "Well, you're alive now." I said "only after the pharmacist called me to see if Im alright." I told him that if he's prescribing medication that is contraindicated with what Im taking, he shouldn't be in medicine. It's his job to know. This is patient's live we're talking about. ALSO, HE DOES UNNEEDED AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL BREAST EXAMS!!!! RUN FROM THIS ONE IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE!!!!!!

Finally a good Dr!

Posted on September 13th, 2013

The appt was easy to make and they got me in the next day. I was terrified. The receptionist was very kind. There was a sign saying he was running thirty minutes behind. I was slightly irritated, and even more so after waiting another 15minutes when brought back. HOWEVER, he took the time to.review my chart, noticed things others haven't and told me something isn't right and we will get to the bottom if it. He pinky swore. Since I have kids (which he knew), I found that comforting. He talks fast and lays everything out for you. I would gladly wait for as long as needed in the future because he is the first Dr who didn't blame my symptoms on something else. I can't accurately rate the diagnosis or the follow up yet, because my appointment was today. Overall, I'm thoroughly impressed.

The right stuff

Posted on June 19th, 2013

Saw him today as a patient after a referral from U.W. in Seattle. Silverdale is easier for me to get to than Seattle. Dr. Sharma was given a high recommendation to me from my team of specialists in Seattle. 30 years of experience, very professional in my office visit with him. His quick talking may come off as abrupt to some but to me it was just him getting to the facts as directly as possible. That's the kind of doctor I want. He is a hands-on professional, not a people-person. When I'm under sedation I don't care how he talks, I just want to be comfortable knowing that he knows his stuff. I've seen more doctors than I care to count, and I can pretty much weed through the good ones and the bad. This doctor is a good one.

Great Doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2012

No nonsense, gets it done right the first time. Been going for over 12 years, excellent choice

Feeling Forgotten

Posted on May 13th, 2012

We have used Dr sharma for my wifes' medical needs for the last 8 years. Recently he has opened a new medical center in silverdale. We have recently had a very hard time getting communication to and from Dr Sharma due to his office staff. One particular medical assistant in particular seems to not feel any resposibility or ergency to convey messages to DR sharma or back to us. We feel like we have been forgotten. We have no problem getting an appointment at 30 dollars a co pay and an bill, but when we go in they generaly have no information as though no one is reading my wifes file. For the last 2 months we have been waiting for resolution to a difference of opinion resolution between Dr Sharma and Virginia Mason Hospital on a medical procedure that could have a profound effect on my wifes life. We have asked questions of Dr. Sharmas office , called back and forth between Dr. Sharma's office and Virginia Mason. We have validated that the Virginia mason Staff has given Dr Sharma their input but we cannot get a simple call to tell us how to proceed. The Dr. apointments that result in a short answer to a simple question or no information at all are breaking us finacialy. Not to mention the repeated labs that seem to have no input from recent identical labs . I do feel Dr Sharma is one of the best Doctors in this area and a very good practioner. I also feel he has taken on too much work with a staff that has some particular weak spots in its personel. For these reasons we are looking for a resposive doctor who can take on our needs and give us the attention we deserve. I am writing this as much to alert the good doctor of the changes in his perception as to help others be aware of these issues.

Dissatisfied client

Posted on May 9th, 2012

I say client because that's how he treated me, not as a patient. I waited over two hours after my appointment to be seen and this "doctor" had the balls to tell me he wasn't going to charge me for the visit! O had no intention nor did I entertain the idea of a payment for his tardiness. Very poor bedside makers to say the least, and half of the jiberish he speaks you can't even understand, will be looking for another doctor that can actually speak English!

Posted on August 26th, 2010

I was able to get an appointment fairly quickly with some serious concerns. When I arrived to my appointment took 2 hours to be seen and spent only 5 minutes with the Doctor which mainly consisted of him talking into his recorder. He did not ask me of what my physical concerns or symptoms were. I felt as if I was not given the respect that I should have received. His bed side manner was very rude and disturbing to me. I felt as if I was at a fast food restruant and then was provided with the wrong order. To me it seemed unprofesional and had so many questions that were left unanswered and felt even more baffled, humilated and even more distressed about my physical alliments that were not acknowledged and felt unresolved or even given suggestions or advice about what I should or need to do for myself.

Excellent GI doc

Posted on January 19th, 2010

Excellent bedside manner, very through and listens to patient. Working at the hospital I hear excellent things about him from his patients and medical staff - thus why I choose to see him myself. Knowing other doctors would choose him for themselves or family members says volumes about him. He is a top rate doctor who provide superior care.

Posted on November 16th, 2017