Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Shukla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Shukla is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Shukla, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shukla graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Shukla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shukla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Kern Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Pankaj Shukla practice?
Dr. Pankaj Shukla practices Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Bakersfield Internists.