A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Singhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Singhal, Gynecologic Oncologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Singhal graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Singhal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj K Singhal MD and MS is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj K. Singhal practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Singhal has 5 office locations.
Dr. Pankaj Singhal practices Surgery near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Marshfield Surgeons.