A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Alliance Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Vinodchandra Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Patel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Pankaj Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Odessa, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, TX.
See Odessa Cardiologists.