Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Alliance Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Vinodchandra Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Cardiologists.