Learn more about Dr. Pankaj Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pankaj Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pankaj Patel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Patel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Alliance Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pankaj Vinodchandra Patel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Pankaj V. Patel practice?
- Dr. Pankaj Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Pankaj Patel practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Cardiologists.