Dr. Pankaja Mandhle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Pankaja Mandhle?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Pankaja Mandhle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 4th, 2014

The best

Dr Mandhle is a colleague of mine at HUMC. But when my 5 year old daughter needed surgery, I requested her to be the anaesthesiologist. She is one of the most requested in our hospital by patients and staff. That should say a lot when choosing an anaesthesiologist. The best!

March 8th, 2013

Do Not Use

I had recent surgery in Hackensack Hospital, Dr. Mandhle displayed behavior which I can characterize as uncaring, callous and most of all indifferent to the stress that I was feeling prior to my surgery. Dr. Mandhle could not be bothered to relieve the stress as I had requested barely acknowledging my status as a patient and waiting for the check to clear.. In Closing Do Not Use.

May 31st, 2016