inactive

Panna Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2015
Nice enough but can't decide if she is hearing what I say

December 11th, 2013
THIS LISTING IS NOT ACCURATE!
Dr. Patel has treated me, and a close family member who had a moderately severe and on going illness. Dr Patel was attentive to her complaints and symptoms, and did a very thorough evaluation resulting in identification of the condition and allowed successful treat. We both found her to be kind, compassionate; we feel she is a smart physician who treated us and not just our illness. By the way, she is an internist, not an ER physician or a sports medicine specialist (don't know where that came from). She was born in Kentucky, and trained in internal medicine at Harvard. Somehow some of the information here isn't correct.

July 8th, 2012
Former patient
She is demandinding and doesn't seem to listen to her patients's needs. if she feels thaat you are not doing or feeling the way she thinks you are she will make decisions that are not in your best interest.I think she is cruel and overbearing I would not send my worst enemy to her and would not go to her if she was the only doctor in town.