A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panna Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panna Shah is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panna Shah, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Spinal Cord Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Verde Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panna Ramanlal Shah MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Panna R. Shah practice?
- Dr. Panna Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Panna Shah practices Neurology near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Neurologists.