A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pannaben Nangha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pannaben Nangha, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pannaben Nangha, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Nangha graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Nangha has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pannaben H Nangha MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Pannaben H. Nangha practice?
- Dr. Pannaben Nangha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pannaben Nangha practices Family Medicine near Mansfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mansfield Primary Care Doctors.