A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panpit Klug:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Klug graduated from Siriraj Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Klug has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panpit Pansuwana Klug FACP and MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Panpit P. Klug practice?
- Dr. Panpit Klug has 4 office locations.
Dr. Panpit Klug practices Internal Medicine near Berlin, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Salisbury, MD and Seaford, DE.
See Berlin Internists.