A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pantaleon Fagel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Fagel graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Fagel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pantaleon Deleon Fagel MD is a male Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Pantaleon D. Fagel practice?
- Dr. Pantaleon Fagel has 1 office location.
Dr. Pantaleon Fagel practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Pathologists.