A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pantea Mozayeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pantea Mozayeni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Pantea Mozayeni, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mozayeni graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mozayeni has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pantea Mozayeni MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Pantea Mozayeni practice?
- Dr. Pantea Mozayeni has 2 office locations.
Dr. Pantea Mozayeni practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA.
See Irvine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.