Dr. Pantea Mozayeni MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Irvine, CA

3.2

October 18th, 2016
She is the best doctor. She really cares about women and the many issues we might have. I've been going to her for years and I always feel welcomed, taken care of, heard and respected.

October 14th, 2016
Dr. Pantea Mozayani
I believe she is a wonderful doctor, very knowledgeable, patient and quick and take time to review your condition with you. I truly admire this doctor. The office staff are very nice and helpful as well!

March 4th, 2016
Doesn't give answers asked for the problem and care about the insurance not about what does the patient need and don't care to follow up with the results that I spent around one week to get them although they have them but keep saying the nurse will call you. Very disappointed and will change her after long patience and excuses

February 25th, 2016
Uses research to answer questions. Her first priority for delivery was my health and my baby's wellness. She encourage a natural birth & assisted me through the process - she was an excellent coach.

February 25th, 2016
Love this Doctor!
I love this doctor! She's patient, discusses all options and weighs pro's and con's of each. She listens and answers all questions. When Surgery was last remaining option I didn't hesitate to have her perform. Perfect! I highly recommend her.

January 19th, 2016
Patient
I feel she doesn't have enough knowledge in this field. Told me to get my progesterone done on a day that was too soon so my results came back negative. I decided to go somewhere else and my results were accurate. Will not go back to see her at Doctors of Women in Irvine.

November 15th, 2015
worst
A doctor who made miscarraging to pregnace women. She has now knowledge the clinic staff are rude and the doctor her self doesn't know how to talk with a pregnanet women. one of the worst

October 23rd, 2015
A true test
The doctor showed test result worked very great

October 8th, 2015
One of a Kind
I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Mozayeni. She is the most professional, knowledgeable, and thorough doctor I've ever dealt with. She has an incredible bedside manner, is kind and patient. I am so grateful to her as I've gone through my pregnancy.

January 8th, 2015
Canceled appointments 10 minutes before several times.

April 18th, 2013
I would never go back to this office, Ever!
I waited over an hour to be seen on the initial visit. I was in immediate need of surgery, had paid the deductible and had to talk myself out of leaving, I have a job and a schedule to adhere too, A week later they scheduled an appointment for signing disclosures, when I arrived to find out two appointments had been scheduled, an annual appointment was slipped in (?), where nothing more was done, except waste my time and money by weighing me, taking my blood pressure and temperature, going over what had already been explained, charge my insurance and collect another co-pay. They educated me as to the amount my insurance company covered, but couldn't tell me the cost of the surgery. The employee who took care of that was out for the day, no one got back with me regarding my question. I tried to reach the office for lab orders, sent to voicemail, the front desk was no help, stopped into the office 20 minutes before their posted closing time, the doors were locked. The post op visit is normally financially covered under the surgery, or so the office staff said, but Dr Mozayeni charges for her post op visit. Her bedside manner was fine, and I suspect she's an excellent doctor, but I expect to be treated better, I felt their was a lack of financial integrity by slipping in the bogus appointment and charging for what wasn't done.

May 8th, 2012
Bad Service
The office is very staff is very rude. The Doctor was not thorough in her examinations and communication was problem. When the results came,I could not get hold of a nurse to know about it. If your check Google reviews the ratings are very poor and I wonder how this site vitals.com gave her the Patients Choice Award???