A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Pantea Sharifi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Pantea Sharifi, Pediatric Neurology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Behavioral Disorders
- Tic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharifi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Sharifi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Pantea Sharifi MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Pantea Sharifi practice?
- Dr. Pantea Sharifi has 1 office location.
Dr. Pantea Sharifi practices Pediatrics near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians.