Dr. Pantea Tamjidi MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Chevy Chase, MD

• Good
  • Bad

February 21st, 2016
Wonderful doctor! Very thorough!

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Tamjidi
My husband and I both see Dr. Tamjidi at least twice a year. She is always attentive to us and provides detail info about the condition and care (at home) of our skin.

February 5th, 2015
Good Doctor, Terrible office staff
I love Dr. Tamjidi herself but her staff is a different story. They are snobby, rude and inattentive. Whether on the phone or in person, they always make you feel like you are wasting their Time! I wish she would let her staff know that they are there because of the patients, not the other way around.

January 27th, 2014
Be very careful with this group
nfortunately, this practice is inattentive to patient needs. The charges for simple procedures are outlandishly high and insensitive to insurance limits. Some of the doctors are lackadaisical about returning telephone calls. The medical staff will suggest procedures that are NOT covered by insurance without any warning that there will be NO insurance coverage. Dr. Tamjidi is aggressive in pursuing copayments and her office threatens to report unpaid bills to a collection agency.

March 22nd, 2012
Waited a while to see her; but it was completely worth the wait! Very friendly and down to earth compared to all of the past dermatologist I have seen. She was very percise in her diagnosis and explained everything to me in detail! I highly recommend her.

July 1st, 2011
A little hesitant to see a lady doctor for my problem, but I was very pleasantly surprised. In a matter of 30 seconds she made me feel comfortable. She not only explained everything throughly to me but also answered a few extra questions and treated my problem all in the same visit. The office accommodated me due to a cancellation and I am very happy I didn't skip out on the appointment. The reviews hold true!

March 21st, 2011
Former Patient Lost Patience
After having an appointment made for months for an annual skin check-up, I received a reminder call for an appointment time 2 hours after mine was originally made. It seems that happened a lot to others that day since after waiting ONE HOUR for my 11:45am appointment, I finally asked how much longer it would be. When told over 20 more minutes to make almost a 1.5 hour wait total I told them I would be seeking services elsewhere and not return to Dr. Tamjidi unfortunately.

March 2nd, 2011
Great Experience
Dr. Tamjidi and her staff are top notch. She is smart, caring, and professional. I would highly recommend her. I went in for a skin cancer check all over since I had some freckles removed several years ago. She was very thorough - more so than my past derm, even checking on my scalp (which is hard because I have long hair). She and her staff went out of their way to provide a really excellent experience - giving me lots of samples and even calling another doctor for a reference regarding something non-dermatology related. I love Dr. Tamjidi!

November 5th, 2010
The only office after calling 5 places that accommodated me for an emergency.The staff was very accommodating and the doctor was very thorough. She was even nice enough to get me samples to try in the office before I left seeing how uncomfortable I was. Highly recommend her.

August 20th, 2010
Truly Caring physician

June 11th, 2010
Dr. Tamjidi is wonderful
A friend highly recommended Dr. Tamjidi to me and I am so grateful!!

May 24th, 2010
One of the best doctors in town! Called to check on me after a rash on a Friday evening! Who does that now a days!