A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panupong Larppanichpoonphol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panupong Larppanichpoonphol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Larppanichpoonphol graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Larppanichpoonphol has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larppanichpoonphol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Panupong Larppanichpoonphol practice?
Dr. Panupong Larppanichpoonphol practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boynton Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Rochester, NY.
See Boynton Beach Internists and Boynton Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.