A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Panupong Larppanichpoonphol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Panupong Larppanichpoonphol is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Panupong Larppanichpoonphol, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Larppanichpoonphol graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Larppanichpoonphol has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Panupong Larppanichpoonphol MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Panupong Larppanichpoonphol practice?
- Dr. Panupong Larppanichpoonphol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Panupong Larppanichpoonphol practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Infectious Disease Doctors.