Dr. Paola Batista Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paola Batista?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2015

Most thorough exam with top rate doctor.

After my physician became concierge based at over $3000.00 a year along with my insurance I figured it was time to change (not very impressive either). I am a nurse at NWH so you get to know the "good " physicians and the ones who just seem to be putting in their 15 -20 minutes of exam time. I had heard wonderful reviews from patients so I made an appointment with Dr Batista. I was immediately greeted by the staff at the front desk. Each person had their specific job to do. The waiting area was immaculate. I found that her medical assistant was organized and knowledgable. She had all the basic information including changes since the last visit along with vital signs etc. went over all my meds, past history, etc. All info was done on the computerized data so that other doctors at specific hospitals can get an updated history. I was given a print out as to what transpired at my visit along with what needed to be done after I left the office. The visit was not rushed and she actually picked up on some medical issues that were never diagnosed. Her office is located on Hope Ave in Waltham. There is a free covered parking garage which is right next to the building along with handicapped parking right by the front door. The lab is easy because is on the same floor (1st) next to the doctor's office. Dr Batista is an amazing compassionate physician and I am so fortunate to have found her. :):)

February 18th, 2015