Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
101 Manning Dr
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919-966-7890
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

Overall I loved Dr. Gehrig. She has an excellent bedside manner, however, concerns sometimes seem to be pushed off or not taken seriously. I would recommend her, but not the Robotic Assisted surgery that she strongly promotes, as I feel this is why my problems are shrugged off and ignored..as to keep statistics good with the DaVinci system. I am NOT a fan of Nancy Wilkinson, who is the nurse you must deal with if you are seeing Dr. Gehrig at Wesley Long. "Nurse Nancy" as she is called- lacks professionalism, patience, and manners. I would say over all Dr. Gehrig seems compassionate enough and is informative ...however, I strongly recommend much research be put into the Davinci surgery she backs greatly.

|  show details
May 17th, 2012

Dr. Gehrig is the most wonderful, caring doctor I've ever had. I will never leave her even if my insurance company drops its agreement...like they did last year. I got rid of my insurance company. She is so knowledgeable and treats the whole patient, spending as much time as I need to answer questions.

|  Not entirely pleased  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr Gehrig was nice but seemed rushed and i was not able to explain to her what my real concerns were before she left.

|  M, Pannone, Patient/GynOncology  |  show details
May 10th, 2010

Dr. Gehrig is extremely caring and an accomplished surgeon. She has given me back almost 3 years of my life - from Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer and Stage 1 Endomatrial Cancer. She is never rushed during my clinic visits and takes time to listen to me and answer all my questions.

|  SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2008

Dr. Gehrig is the finest doctor I have ever had take care of me. I was referred to her when I was diagnosed with endrometrial cancer and she is the kindest, most caring doctor you would want when your dealing with the biggest scare of your life. She is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend anyone who has been told they have cancer go see Dr. Gehrig....she will take the very best care of you and our family!!!!