Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Nov 10th, 2012

Overall I loved Dr. Gehrig. She has an excellent bedside manner, however, concerns sometimes seem to be pushed off or not taken seriously. I would recommend her, but not the Robotic Assisted surgery that she strongly promotes, as I feel this is why my problems are shrugged off and ignored..as to keep statistics good with the DaVinci system. I am NOT a fan of Nancy Wilkinson, who is the nurse you must deal with if you are seeing Dr. Gehrig at Wesley Long. "Nurse Nancy" as she is called- lacks professionalism, patience, and manners. I would say over all Dr. Gehrig seems compassionate enough and is informative ...however, I strongly recommend much research be put into the Davinci surgery she backs greatly.

May 17th, 2012

Dr. Gehrig is the most wonderful, caring doctor I've ever had. I will never leave her even if my insurance company drops its agreement...like they did last year. I got rid of my insurance company. She is so knowledgeable and treats the whole patient, spending as much time as I need to answer questions.

Not entirely pleased show details Not entirely pleased
Oct 12th, 2011

Dr Gehrig was nice but seemed rushed and i was not able to explain to her what my real concerns were before she left.

M, Pannone, Patient/GynOncology show details M, Pannone, Patient/GynOncology
May 10th, 2010

Dr. Gehrig is extremely caring and an accomplished surgeon. She has given me back almost 3 years of my life - from Stage 4 Ovarian Cancer and Stage 1 Endomatrial Cancer. She is never rushed during my clinic visits and takes time to listen to me and answer all my questions.

SHE IS THE BEST!!!!! show details SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!
Oct 12th, 2008

Dr. Gehrig is the finest doctor I have ever had take care of me. I was referred to her when I was diagnosed with endrometrial cancer and she is the kindest, most caring doctor you would want when your dealing with the biggest scare of your life. She is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend anyone who has been told they have cancer go see Dr. Gehrig....she will take the very best care of you and our family!!!!