A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paola Mazzoni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paola Mazzoni is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paola Mazzoni, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzoni graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Mazzoni has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paola Mazzoni MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paola Mazzoni practice?
- Dr. Paola Mazzoni has 1 office location.
Dr. Paola Mazzoni practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists and White Plains Child Psychiatrists.