A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paola Palma-Sisto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paola Palma-Sisto, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paola Palma-Sisto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palma-Sisto graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Palma-Sisto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Connecticut Childrens Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paola A Palma-Sisto MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paola A. Palma-Sisto practice?
- Dr. Paola Palma-Sisto has 7 office locations.
Dr. Paola Palma-Sisto practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Glastonbury, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Hartford Pediatricians and Hartford Endocrinologists.