Dr. Paola Seidel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

March 5th, 2011
wonderful physician
Very patient focused. Was willing to listen to me. Spent time with me. I did not feel rushed. Not as easy as expected to get appointment, took several weeks to get in, due to limtied number of days in office.

March 15th, 2009
This doctor inaccurately described my condition and conversations in reports filed with two insurance companies causing loss of benefits.Her bedside manner was outrageous to the extent that she actually told me that she was in control.I tried to get a follow up appointment with her because my PT was causing extreme pain but she was not available. When I saw my PCP she became angry and insisted I should have seen her....even though she was not available! She said that there was nothing wrong with my back even though she had never treated or examined my lower back, only my cervical spine. My guess, she is trying to start working for insurance companies rather than her patients.She didn't realize that I WAS her patient when she stated, "If you BECOME my patient", I want to follow up on.....That should have been a red flag but I was unaware of how the w/c system operated.Any doctor that would sell out their patients to work for the insurance industry should be carefully reviewed for most ALWAYS rule that either there is nothing wrong with the injured or that their condition is pre-existing.Funny, I am considered completely disabled by our Social Security Disability standards and believe me, S.S. has a rigid process to determine whether or not you are disabled.Behavior like hers is a crime against humanity and should not be tolerated in a civilized world.