A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paola Tempesti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paola Tempesti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paola Tempesti, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tempesti graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tempesti has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paola Tempesti MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paola Tempesti practice?
- Dr. Paola Tempesti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paola Tempesti practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Infectious Disease Doctors.