A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paola Tempesti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paola Tempesti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paola Tempesti, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hepatitis C
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tempesti graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Tempesti has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tempesti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paola Tempesti practice?
Dr. Paola Tempesti practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Infectious Disease Doctors, and Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.