Overall Review

January 18th, 2016
Terrific doctor
Dr. Fedi is thorough, kind, compassionate, knowledgeable. I am grateful to be one of his patients.

September 3rd, 2015
Terrible experience
I saw Dr Fedi in 2013, when I was having a range of serious digestive issues including chronic abdominal pain and bleeding. He was polite enough during my first appointment, but after having a sigmoidoscopy with him his demeanor changed. I wound up in the ER soon after the procedure for severe abdominal pain, and he was very rude and dismissive. He accused me of exaggerating my pain and blamed my symptoms on psychiatric problems. I also found his attitude to be very misogynistic. I did not see Dr Fedi again after this, and eventually was diagnosed with an intestinal parasite and several chronic illnesses that he totally missed.

August 4th, 2015
One of the best doctors in the area .

August 4th, 2015
Don't go there!!
Extremely cocky and unprofessional. Was like listening to his resume instead of helping with my issues. You are better off with Dr. Gretz in Plattsburgh.

January 18th, 2012
Dr.Fedi....Finally and Dr. who listens!!!
My brother recommened Dr. Fedi to me. Just let me say what a caring and nice Dr. he is. I had been going around and around with my Primary Care Dr. for 1 year about a high level of Calicum. My appt. was 1:30, had blood work at 2:30 and Dr. Fedi CALLED me at home around 8:30pm the same day, to say there was nothing wrong with my Calicum!! Other problems I have, Dr Fedi is getting it taken care of and I am sure he will get to the bottem of my problems. Oh ya!! Did I say he spends time with you!! The office staff is also so friendly!! Thank You!!

December 25th, 2010
Excellent Service
I have been seeing Dr. Fedi for 2 years now and am very impressed with his service & care. I have had 2 procedures which went smoothly The staff was excellent as well

November 9th, 2010
Celiac Disese Author, teacher, consultant
Dr. Fedi literally saved my life! I was very ill and thought I had cancer. Dr. Fedi discovered I had Celiac Disease, an intolerance to gluten, found in wheat, rye and barley. I was able to live my life better than I ever had! I am now healthy and an advocate for children and their parents with Celiac Disease. Thank you Dr. Fedi!

July 13th, 2010
had to go else where
He couldn't help me. Basically fired me from being his patient without a referral or anything.Old saying" When the going gets tough the tough get going"he gives up