A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paolo Moretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paolo Moretti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paolo Moretti, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moretti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Moretti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moretti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paolo M. Moretti practice?
Dr. Paolo Moretti practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.