Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paolo Moretti
Dr. Paolo Moretti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Moretti is affiliated with Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center, St Luke's Episcopal Hospital and Ben Taub General Hospital. Dr. Moretti has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paolo Moretti has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...