A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paolo Moretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paolo Moretti, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moretti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Moretti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moretti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paolo M. Moretti practice?
Dr. Paolo Moretti practices Neurology, Medical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Psychiatry, and Geriatric Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists, Houston Geneticists, Houston Psychiatrists, and Houston Geriatric Doctors.