A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paolo Moretti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paolo Moretti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paolo Moretti, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moretti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Padova.
Dr. Moretti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paolo Maria Moretti MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paolo M. Moretti practice?
- Dr. Paolo Moretti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paolo Moretti practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.