A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paolo Nucifora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nucifora
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nucifora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paolo Nucifora, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nucifora graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Nucifora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paolo Gian Piero Nucifora MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paolo G. Nucifora practice?
- Dr. Paolo Nucifora has 10 office locations.
Dr. Paolo Nucifora practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kennett Square, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.