A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paolo Nucifora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nucifora
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nucifora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paolo Nucifora, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nucifora graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Nucifora has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paolo Gian Piero Nucifora MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paolo G. Nucifora practice?
- Dr. Paolo Nucifora has 1 office location.
Dr. Paolo Nucifora practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.