A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paolo Rinaudo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paolo Rinaudo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paolo Rinaudo, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Embryo Loss
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinaudo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Torino.
Dr. Rinaudo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paolo Francesco Rinaudo MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Paolo F. Rinaudo practice?
- Dr. Paolo Rinaudo has 1 office location.
Dr. Paolo Rinaudo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Francisco Endocrinologists.