Dr. Paolo Romanelli MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Miami, FL

3.9

June 21st, 2015
Lured my mother and l to Miami saying he treated myiasis, then denied us the dx because he did not intend to tx us, and after l pulled a live maggot out of my ear in front of 3 interns and his nurse. He has broken the oath of Hippocrates, endangered our lives with a false narrative. We ate being eatten alive by maggots and we are suffering terribly.

March 9th, 2015
Consulting
I was taken care of very promptly. The wait time was maybe 20 minutes, even with 5 people ahead of me. Staff was courteous and professional. Dr. Romanelli was very thorough in exam and supporting. He is still my skin doctor.

July 12th, 2013
Misc
The provider is accepting new patients yet, the next available appointment is not until over 30 days from now todays date 7/11/2013; next available appointment is in August? Appointment staff was not accommodating at all. I was unable to get in contact with a clinic manager and or supervisor - very sad. When you have dermatology related problem waiting 30 days for a new patient appointment is just not acceptable. Why even state you are accepting new patients?