A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Papa De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Papa De La Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Papa De La Cruz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cruz graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. De La Cruz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Papa Win De La Cruz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Papa W. De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Papa De La Cruz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Papa De La Cruz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.