A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Papri Sarkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Papri Sarkar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Papri Sarkar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkar graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Sarkar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fish Center for Women
- Brigham Dermatology Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Papri Sarkar MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Papri Sarkar practice?
- Dr. Papri Sarkar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Papri Sarkar practices Dermatology near Brookline, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Brookline Dermatologists.