A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paqui Motyl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paqui Motyl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Motyl graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Motyl has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paqui Denise Motyl MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paqui D. Motyl practice?
- Dr. Paqui Motyl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paqui Motyl practices Internal Medicine near Groton, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Colchester, CT and Plainfield, CT.
See Groton Internists.