Dr. Parabhdeep Gill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Parabhdeep Gill?

January 25th, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr Gill , great bedside manner , very patient, listens well and makes sure all of your questions are answered.

September 22nd, 2015

How has she been there so long

This provider tries so hard to be impressive that she has poor listening skills and awful bedside manner. I would never see her again. She spent most of the appointment talking and asking irrelevant curiosity questions that did not pertain to my visit. She is strange at best; but definitely incompetent as an Ob/Gyn.

November 1st, 2014

great bedside manner

I have no idea why the 2 seniors left negative experiences with Dr. Gill. I am a senior who has been to several GYNS in the last few years and am very happy to have found a woman that is easy to talk to and cares. She made me feel at ease and was interested in my life. She was prompt in seeing me. I did not have to wait in the examining room for more than 2 minutes. The staff was courteous and friendly.

July 7th, 2014

Won't return

A previous patient noted the being a senior seemed to be problematic for Dr. Gill. I'm not sure if that was the reason for her manner, but I found her to be disrespectful and flippant. I had a previous history that had implications for gyn issues and when I mentioned it, she said "Oh we're back to that are we?." Further I have a complication that makes paps quite uncomfortable and she had no sympathy and chided me for my inability to relax. Although she came well recommended by my PCP's office manager, I won't be returning.

February 6th, 2012

If you are a senior citizen or handicapped or over weight she has a rude and abrupt manner and is very disrespectful. Comments are inappropriate and devalues the patient. Avoid if you have any of the above. The office staff was competent and kind.

July 21st, 2009

Dr. Gill is an excellant doctor. She has really helped me with my problem and I am really glad I found her. I highly recommend her. as a doctor.

August 23rd, 2017