A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paradi Mirmirani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paradi Mirmirani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paradi Mirmirani, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirmirani graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Mirmirani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paradi Mirmirani MD is a female Dermatologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Paradi Mirmirani practice?
- Dr. Paradi Mirmirani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paradi Mirmirani practices Dermatology near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Vallejo Dermatologists.