A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Shah, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 94 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parag A. Shah practice?
Dr. Parag Shah practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Panorama City, CA.
See Mission Hills General Practitioners, Mission Hills Internists, and Mission Hills Nephrologists.