A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Shah is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Shah, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Shah has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parag Arvind Shah MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Parag A. Shah practice?
- Dr. Parag Shah has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parag Shah practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA and Simi Valley, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists and Mission Hills Nephrologists.