A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Bhanot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Bhanot, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Bhanot, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal wall reconstruction
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Reoperative surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhanot graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bhanot has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parag Bhanot MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parag Bhanot practice?
- Dr. Parag Bhanot has 1 office location.
Dr. Parag Bhanot practices Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.