Gastroenterologist (digestive)

May 9th, 2016

They were efficient and answered all my questions before and after surgery. I even received a call the next day to see how I was doing. I appreciated their concern.

Apr 4th, 2016

Everyone was so nice and made me feel like I was important. I really like Dr. Chokshi.

Mar 17th, 2016

Dr. P. Chokshi was my doctor and I would recommend him to any one. Dr. Chokshi was very professional and knowledgeable but most of all he made me feel that he cares and puts me at ease.

Feb 5th, 2016

They operate like a 'finely tuned machine', the experience with them couldn't be any better, EXCELLENT !!!

Nov 30th, 2015

Everyone was professional, kind, caring, willing to answer questions, & informatative as to what would happen.

Sep 1st, 2015

Feel very confident in his knowledge and treatment he has provided. Excellent staff very courteous and helpful.

Jun 25th, 2015

Everyone in this office was to utmost professional. Everyone was very friendly and gave me the best care. I would recommend them anytime to anyone.

May 14th, 2015

I am always greeted, handled and examined with extreme kindness.

Mar 20th, 2015

Very friendly and informative staff and docto

Mar 10th, 2015

Love Dr. Chokshi. He is very clear with instructions and has a great sense of humor.

Feb 10th, 2015

The staff, nurses and everyone were very pleasant, professional and made you feel comfortable.

Jan 25th, 2015

I ENJOYED THE ATTITUDE, BUSINESSLIKE MANNER, UNDERSTANDING AND FREEDBACK PROVIDED IN A RELAXED MANNER BY ALL INVOLVED!!

Nov 12th, 2014

Everyone in the clinic are very happy reassuring people. I felt very safe and secure in their hands.

Sep 12th, 2014

The staff was very professional and were very caring. They made me feel very comfortable that it was all about me. They were very knowledgable. Dr Chokski is a very very good dr. Very good bed side manner. Made me feel comfortable and not scared. Thanks for making my experience a good. Thanks everyone.

Oct 1st, 2012

Extremely kind and caring. Very pleasant personality. Great staff for procedure.

Oct 16th, 2011

A caring doctor. Knows his patients when you return for follow up. Never real rushed and he seems concerned and interested. Professional and kind. Excellent bedside manner. Is clear and concise without being curt.

The nicest doctor I have ever met show details The nicest doctor I have ever met
Oct 16th, 2010

Dr. Chokshi is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had. He takes time to talk and explain in clear words that I can understand. He is truely dedicated to helping people. He made my colonoscopy as comfortable as it can get. I would send all my family and friends to him.