Dr. Parag Doshi MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Schaumburg, IL

December 13th, 2014
Cardiac work up
My wife and I both use Dr. Doshi and find him to be very thorough and knowledgeable. He is very personable and easy to talk to. He is not afraid to consult with other specialties to insure the proper diagnosis.

December 9th, 2014
Wonderful
He takes his time and explains everything so you understand it. Answers all my questions, as well as my wife's. He is down-to-earth and a fantastic surgeon that really knows his field... And he is always learning and sharing that knowledge. I choose my healthcare team for their knowledge, skills, past history and most important their willingness and ability to communicate with me. I have left many arrogant physicians with a God complex. This surgeon is amazing on all levels!

August 3rd, 2013
Just a nice doctor with a heart and great knowledge. He is busy, but cares for his patients.

April 26th, 2013
Disappointed
The appointments were on time but seemed rushed. I had to change to shorts in one room and walk to the procedure room in the baggy shorts....seemed unprofessional. I came for discoloration in my front calves from vein injections I pre viously received elsewhere (a few years ago) and the procedure was he did was for varicose veins. I don't know if this will help the other problem....seems the main purpose wasn't even addressed. I don't get it. I would not recommend this place, but I'll write another review If I see an improvement. I hope this isn't just a waste of time.

March 23rd, 2011
EXPLAINS IN DETAIL AND IS VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD..CAN'T HELP TO LIKE AND TRUST HIM

September 20th, 2009
Great physician with a caring attitude
One of the Best cardiologist with unbelievable bedside manner and consistently top notch care.