Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parag Patel
Dr. Parag Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Patel is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI. He speaks English.
Dr. Parag Patel has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Parag Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Mark Mewissen
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi30
Dr. Darren Oneill
Neuroradiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi16
Dr. Patrick Gartland
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi