A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Jain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Jain, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Silver Cross Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parag Jain FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Parag Jain practice?
- Dr. Parag Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Parag Jain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Lenox, IL.
See New Lenox Internists and New Lenox Cardiologists.