A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- MetroSouth Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parag Bhagwan Jain MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Parag B. Jain practice?
- Dr. Parag Jain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Parag Jain practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Joliet Internists and Joliet Cardiologists.