A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Mehta, Neurologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Mehta, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary-San Pedro Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parag Mehta MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parag Mehta practice?
- Dr. Parag Mehta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Parag Mehta practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near San Pedro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See San Pedro Neurologists.