Dr. Parag Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Macomb, MI

2.6

October 21st, 2014
GREAT DOCTOR VERY CARING
OFFICE IS ALWAYS CLEAN...THE STAFF IS FRIENDLY AND THE DOCTOR IS ALWAYS COURTEOUS AND KNOWLEDGABLE...VERY CARING AND THOROUGH.

August 28th, 2014
Very personable. Took time to explain to me my medical condition.

April 15th, 2014
Find a more conservative, competent and thorough doctor

September 23rd, 2013
I've been to numerous doctors and they all just wanted a quick fix with pills. Needless to say, this doctor stood out from the rest. Most people thought I was suffering from depression and anxiety but I knew they weren't the reason for my terrible feeling all the time. He thought to order specific blood screens that noticed a wide range of food allergies. Not the news someone wishes to hear but I can now put a label on the causes. He if wonderful to talk to because he'll have a conversation with you and he's consider your opinions on matters of your health. 5 STAR DOCTOR!

June 25th, 2013
Would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

May 10th, 2013
Does not care about his patients
Only cares about money and has no compassion. Treats patients like they mean nothing to him. Just gives them pills and on to the next. Has the worst office staff you have ever met. They will overcharge you and are rude and unprofessional. The office manager needs lessons in customer service and will talk down to you and is emotional and verbally abusive. They only want you there if you have money otherwise hit the road. They are heartless and don't care how long you have been going there. I was a patient for 10 years and it may as well been five minutes. They will make you wait for hours to see them and are never around when you need them. My daughter was rushed to the ER in an ambulance and had to sit with her and I was 10 minutes late for an appointment that same day but they kicked me and my sick child out of the office even though she couldn't breathe and was in desperate need of being seen. Yet every time I have been there I sit there for over an hour waiting to be seen. I was shocked! After 10 years you would think they would have compassion but I was told not to come back after getting upset that my child was in need of care and could not be seen. Any parent would be upset. It is ridiculous that they are that vindictive to let a patient go for a few words said to office staff while under extreme emotional stress. I have already found a better doctor and he is much more companionate and agrees that it is ridiculous and absurd given the circumstances. Not that he will care that he lost a good patient. He is already on to the next victim.

August 3rd, 2010
My favorite doctor. Wherever other doctors have been stumped with what is wrong with me he can look me over for 10 minutes and know immediately. Very kind and sympathetic.

March 11th, 2009
He is an incredible doctor!!!