A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Patil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Patil is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Patil, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patil graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Patil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parag Ganapati Patil MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Parag G. Patil practice?
- Dr. Parag Patil has 4 office locations.
Dr. Parag Patil practices Neurological Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurological Surgeons.