A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of London, England.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parag Rasik Patel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Parag R. Patel practice?
- Dr. Parag Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Parag Patel practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Family Physicians and Sierra Vista Geriatric Doctors.