Learn more about Dr. Parag Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Shah, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parag S Shah FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Parag S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Parag Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Parag Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Cardiologists.