A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Shah is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Shah, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parag S Shah FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Parag S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Parag Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Parag Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Latham, NY and Bennington, VT.
See Albany Cardiologists.