Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Parag Shah
Dr. Parag Shah, MD, FACC, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Albany, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Albany Medical Center and St Peter's Hospital. Dr. Shah has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Parag Shah has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Parag Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.
Dr. Vanessa Pike Denning
Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Albany, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Adrian Grubs
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Albany, NY 0 mi54
Dr. Ann Michalek
Albany, NY 0 mi34