A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Shah is Good. Dr. Shah has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Shah, MD, MBBS, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Peters Hospital
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Parag Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parag S. Shah practice?
Dr. Parag Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bennington, VT and Castleton On Hudson, NY.
See Albany Cardiologists.