A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Shah is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Shah, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Parag S. Shah practice?
Dr. Parag Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Cardiologists.