A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Parag Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Parag Shah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Parag Shah, FACC, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Guy's Hospital Medical School, London, England. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Southwestern Vermont Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Parag S Shah FACC, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Parag S. Shah practice?
- Dr. Parag Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Parag Shah practices Cardiovascular Disease near Albany, NY.
See Albany Cardiologists.